Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A little thought goes a long way!

So today I was trying to come up with some "fun" and different meals to make for dinner.

On a side note: If you didn't read my post yesterday, it was the most glorious day because Silva found those yummy rolls for me......seriously the best bread I've eaten in about 6 weeks now! I've sent him twice to buy more because we have literally eaten them up. I have to hide them from the kids and Craig has to hide them from me.

Anyway, I can't get enough of them and I was thinking about how delicious they would be with Chick Fil A chicken in them with a great big Diet DP! That's when the light bulb went off......

Tonight was "Chick Fil A" night in our house!! I used what I had and came up with a grand menu! We each had a #1 with a fruit cup (and for me a Diet Dr. Pepper...I don't share those). There were a few differences like our chicken was dinosaur nuggets and we didn't have waffle fries and Polynesian sauce...but hey, who said this would be easy :-)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I don't share my diet Dr. P's either..they're special..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool improvising! I miss Chick Fil A too here in IL so I can relate. Next challenge-Sonic night with Cherry Limeades!

    ReplyDelete